The Ellis Slim
The Ellis Slim
Sometimes Less is More.
Our Thinnest Full Length KnifeThinner than a pack of gum, The Ellis Slim is the newest member of the Ellis and Elko family of slip-joint pocket knives. It maintains the same overall design language as our traditional Ellis, but we’ve ditched the scissors in an effort to make the slimmest and simplest Ellis possible. The Ellis Slim is available in both straight-bladed and serrated versions, and comes with either G10 or aluminum scales (handles). It features the same Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel that we feature on the standard Ellis and Elko, and comes with a deep-carry wire clip as well as our All-Things® scraper, flat-head screwdriver and pry bar. If you're looking for truly minimal daily carry look no further than the Ellis Slim.
- AJAngel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat EDC pocket knife.
The Ellis Slim with a serrated edge is a great solid foldable knife . Its well made, feels good in size and sharp. Great buy and great warranty.
- HRHector R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSlim is the way
It is simply a nice feel in your hand and pocket. The looks and materials are well-made. It is the right amount of knife you need for an everyday carry. I highly recommend this product.
- AAndersVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe canary version of this knife is orange, not bright yellow. At least the one I received was.
The cup in this photo isn’t even the brightest yellow, it’s vintage and somewhat muted, but you can still see the big difference in color.The James Brand EU & UK1 month ago
Apologies for your experience here! Unfortunately color is pretty subjective, but we try and do the best to reflect the most accurate colors through the photos on our website. As long as your knife is unused, you can always exchange for a new color through out returns portal :)
- KWKevin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars39 minutes agoGreat minimal edc
Looks and feels great, disappears until you need it. no complaints
- GJGregory J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEvery day carry
Simple, strong for size. Well made. Light weight.