All day, every day.
We make knives and tools for people who live adventurously - for people like us. For those who aren’t content consuming other people’s stories, and who don’t wait around for other people to fix things. We're with you, from the pocket to the hand, and back again.
Exceptionally detailed, highly functional.
Machined from a single block of 6AL4V Titanium, the Halifax is a small but mighty companion - the perfect tool for a light functional carry. The Halifax will help you tighten down a loose screw, pry your way out of a pinch, or open a cold beverage with its custom-machined thumb stud bottle opener.
Ready for work.
Minimal footprint, multi-purpose.
The Halifax is small and sleek, yet mighty. Open a bottle, twist a screw, scrape away unwanted gunk, or pry loose that stuck part.
EVERY DETAIL CONSIDERED.
Simple by design.
The Halifax is deceivingly simple, yet packs a punch. You'll be surprised at how often it finds its way into your daily tasks. The unique shape fits naturally into either your left or right hand, the screwdriver works with both flathead or Phillips, and the Billet Titanium construction stands up to whatever you throw its way. And it packs an integrated bottle opener for when the job is done and it's time to kick back with your beverage of choice.
See it in Action
- LFLeonel F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agothe ultime tool
This tool is all you need to carry, useful and great quality
- RRichI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReally cool opener!
I actually love it. Small but with substantial weight to it. its a great bottle opener and looks great on my keyring.
- ZSZeke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect EDC
Perfect EDC for my keys. A must have.
- DDiego_GVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLittle tool
- TTT.J. T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSUPER SOLID
Love the feel and weight of this piece. Will last a lifetime if treated with proper care and use i believe. The damascus is so unique every piece is one of a kind!