Strong and Lightweight Key Management.
Our flat style split ring titanium key rings bring a bit of lightness and sophistication to your keys. They are also a bit quieter than stainless steel, so you'll notice less jingle as well.
- TPTim P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agogreat
love these, light strong, good flex, and like they say a little quieter than standard rings. I believe these will go the long haul. I have a Mehlville in titanium as well, about 3 years old, and I have been soooo stoked on it. it has aged super well and is bullet proof. That's why I love titanium
- ROR O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat with the clip
These rings go well with the titanium clip.
- ABAndrew B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAwesome
I think they are made very well and will last longer than ten lifetimes
- AMAaron M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThese are just fun, solid fun
I never even knew I needed Titanium Keyrings until I saw (and bought) them at The James Brand site. It is weird (or perhaps it's just me) but I actually already had a lot of keyrings in all kinds of sizes, but I have to say this is the first (but not last) time I made a point of buying actual keyrings.
- KLKelley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoStrong and quite
Better than expected. Strong, lightweight and now the keys don’t rattle as much.